ICSB World Congress – BUZZ!
Attention all researchers, educators, changemakers, and entrepreneurs! Get ready for the biggest event of the year, the ICSB World Congress 2023, in the stunning city of Gwangju, South Korea, from July 9-14!
This year’s congress promises to be a game-changer, bringing together some of the brightest minds in entrepreneurship to explore the latest developments in entrepreneurship for humanity and peace.
One of the most anticipated events at the congress is the ICSB Best Paper Award Nominees. These exceptional papers represent the forefront of SMEs, entrepreneurship research, and innovation, showcasing groundbreaking ideas and cutting-edge insights shaping the future of business. With abundant talent and creativity on display, the competition is bound to be intense as these nominees battle it out for the top prize.
But that’s not all. The ICSB World Congress 2023 is jam-packed with an exciting line-up of keynote speakers, panels, and workshops exploring entrepreneurship’s transformative power for humanity and peace. Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting, this is the perfect opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, gain valuable insights into the latest trends and innovations in entrepreneurship, and explore new ways to impact the world positively.
And there’s no better place to do it than in the stunning city of Gwangju, South Korea. With its rich culture, fascinating history, and breathtaking natural scenery, Gwangju provides the perfect backdrop for this world-class event. From exploring the city’s museums and galleries to sampling its delicious cuisine and nightlife, there’s something for everyone in this dynamic and vibrant city.
So join us for the ICSB World Congress 2023 in Gwangju, South Korea, and discover how entrepreneurship can be a force for humanity and peace. With its inspirational speakers, cutting-edge research, and exciting activities, this is an event you won’t want to miss!
The Early Buzz on Submissions Grabbing the Attention of the ICSB Review Panel:
- The impact of cognitive ambidexterity and ambidextrous leadership on new product performance by Yu You Chen and Hsing Er Lin
- Towards an ecosystem logic: an entrepreneurial approach to engaging stakeholders in complementary activities by Carlos DaSilva
- Towards a Social Enterprise Wellbeing Framework by Nadeera Ranabahu and Sussie Morrish
- Entrepreneurship Education using Computational Thinking – A Project for the Implementation of Hackathons in Secondary-Level-Schools by Bernhard Standl, Claudia Wiepcke and Ewald Mittelstaedt
- Refugee Family Business and Stakeholders in the Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: A Collaborative Model by Meena Chavan, Francesco Chirico, Muhammad Alam and Christina Theodoraki
- Configuring Sharia complaint venture capital system through social construction approach by Khurram Shari
- Which Dimension of Transformational Leadership will be the Most Powerful in Generating Innovative Behavior in Entrepreneurial Context? By Jae Hyeung Kang, Ali Alshehri, Ravi Ramani and Jungmin Nam
- MIGRANT ENTREPRENEURS IN THE MIDDLE EAST: A DYNAMIC LEARNING PERSPECTIVE by Nadeera Ranabahu and Maryam Fozia
- Are interactions of good things really good? The moderating role of entrepreneurial orientation in open innovation and innovation performance by Jae Moon Kim and Ji-Hoon Par
- Entrepreneurship Education as a strategic lever in fostering student entrepreneurship: a focus on pedagogical methods and impact indicators by Chiara Crudele, Rosangela Feola, Massimiliano Vesci, Roberto Parente and Antonio Bot
- Humane Entrepreneurship Implementation in Indonesia SME’s Case Study in West Java Indonesia SME’s by Banowati Talim
- Corporate social responsibility and COVID-19: A case study from a family-owned printery by Michael Kuttner and Barbara Fürthner
- How could SMEs integrate sustainability into their organizational culture? : A Female Leader in Waste management and recycling Industry by
- Industy 4.0’s technologies-based sustainable innovation practices in the cosmetics industry: toward a circular business ecosystem 4.0 research program by Andre Nana, Ransome Bawack, Gwenola Yannou-Le Bris and Richard Daniellou
- The efficacy of efficacy measures in entrepreneurial ecosystems assessment by Gabi Kaffka, Norris Krueger and Enkhzaya Nergui
The Deadline to Submit Your Paper or Workshop is May 15, 2023.
Do Not Miss Out!
The post TheBuzzAboutICSBCongress appeared first on ICSB | International Council for Small Business.